Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Remind me not to do this again!!

UGGH... this is taking forever, but I am determined to "catch up" One thing is for sure life is never dull around here, and hasn't been......you'll see what I mean.

I swear I watch her. My mom likes to say that she has to put her running shoes on if Maci is coming over. She is just way too fast!

This scene here is pretty reoccuring. She is so dang fast getting up on my bathroon counter, and she know exactly where my mascara is and how to open it no matter how tight I put it on. Every day she sits up on the counter and watches me get ready.


Lunch gone bad!! chicken nuggets and Ketchup.mmmm..... When the plate goes up, she's done!




The kids really enjoy riding grandma and granpda's 4-wheeler-especially Maci

I'd be lying if I did't say that we have all enjoyed the trampoline Santa brought. Especially now since the weather has been so nice, they have spent alot of time outside. I love it. Jayse and Breeana love to play crack the egg!. They have also made up some of their own games.... It's quite a workout too!! They especially love it when Tyler gets on and wrestels and jumps them super high!! Maci loves to be outside so this is so perfect for her too. She knows how to get on and off all be herself. She is a big girl now!!





We were lucky to get a visit from Papa Larry, while they did a little spring cleaning at the prison where he works, it was a short visit. The kids love to play, and crawl all over him. He hasn't been back in a couple months.... maybe he had enough for a while ?? humm...

OK.... so I have been informed that I am not a very good scout mother. I mean I know I should be the best since this is my first time having a scout right!! Huh? Not really sure what that means, but Tyler is an awesome scout dad!!! So being first time scout parents means that we are now able to do the pine wood derby (pretty much the night before!) That was not my department!! Anyhow, Here is the day of the BIG race! Everybody looking on while registering the car.



So you guessed it. I'm still not quite sure how this happened, but Jayse took First Place in his class AND first place overall!!!!!! Amazing, just a silly little car, Oh did I just say that...He got a ribbon, a medal thingy, and a BIG hersheys candy bar that his dad ate, I guess since he did some of the work he needed to be rewarded too. I wonder if you could guess what kind of car he had......yep..... ASU colors..... It was superfast!! Unfortunately he was not able to race in districts because his aunt Melissa was getting married that same weekened.
GOOD JOB JAYSE!!! ( and dad too)

4 comments:

Waters Family said...

Oh sure. Make me feel guilty about him missing the pinewood derby! lol But i have to say, I'm glad he didn't go. The wedding wouldn't have been the same with out you guys there!

Becky said...

You are on a roll with all this blogging....Wowee!!

Roxy Dozier said...

Great job Janell!! It's been awesome catching up with your family. Keep up the great work!

Colton and Ashley said...

Janell! Finally! WHOO FREAKIN HOO! I'm so glad you decided to update! I didn't know Larry came to visit. How nice.