Monday, September 15, 2008

Labor Day

Well as you all know we can be quite spontaneous! We tried to make plans a couple times, I had had it , and decided not to do anything, and just stay home and try to finish some of my on going projects around the house. My parents were going to Kansas to SURPRISE Wes and Danielle. We tossed around the idea, but I still decided no... Well at the very last minute my guilt got to me (that was Tyler guilting me) we packed it up in about 2 hours and loaded it into our tiny little car and headed to Kanas at 10pm at night. We knew the kids would sleep most of the way since we were driving through the night. It was a 15 hour car ride. I even did a little driving. Tyler and I switched off driving and sleeping. The kids did great, but they were anxious at the end, as were all of us. My mom called Danielle and told her that they were coming but they kept it a secret from Wes. We even kept it a secret from my mom for awhile. We met up with my mom and dad at a convenience store in Oklahoma, my mom was surprised! Wes was in more shock than anything when he saw my mom and dad. Well then we pulled up and surprised both Wes and Danielle! We had a fun weekened. Nothing too exciting, we just hung out and visited. Took the kids to the park. Took Audie's senior pictures, went to Sonic, and played Guitar Hero for hours! The kids picked up right where they left off. Dominic and Breeana even had the cousins quarrel a couple times. That was normal.

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Hi Janell,

I found your blog through Nicole's blog. It is great to see you and your little family. We ran into each other a couple years ago at Sportsmans...and that is the last time I saw you. Anyway, I love the blogging world, its a great way to reconnect. Hope all is well, check out my family blog
dspricefamily.blogspot.com

Take Care-
Sara (Goodman) Price