Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bobcat Football--GO BOBCATS!!

The craziest time of the year has begun. Fall is in the air. I love this time of year.... for our family it means, BIRTHDAYS!!! YEA (for our whole family. We made it that way on purpose so everybody could remember them. They are even spaced within a couple weeks of each other) , Football, Tyler going hunting, and of course the holidays sooner than we think.<

Jayse is keeping us busy playing football, He is one of the big shots this year, and is loving it. He is the quarterback. He is good at the hut-hut thing... we practice it all the time. It makes me nervous, cause I want him to do good all the time. So far he's been doing really good. Makin' me proud! He always manages a touchdown or two. He's a good flag puller too! Today he made the winning touchdown with 3 minutes left in the game. So Grandmas and PaPas can be proud of the little Burkett!! Oh and I failed to mention, it couldn't possibly be because his dad is his coach, could it? Of course it is. His dad encourages him to do his best!! Sometimes Tyler tends to get a little excited!! He(Tyler) is quite competitive on the field, so I am encouraging best behavior:).. It's been fun to watch since Jayse actually understands the game now after 2 years. He's not just running around looking like a chicken with his head cut off, and some random whistle blowing every few seconds. Breeana has been watching the cheerleaders and is learning the cheers, don't know if that is good or bad thing. Here are the latest Football pictures we have.

3 comments:

Curtis Chicks said...

I'm so glad you're still blogging! Got worried about you there for a minute :)

Why am i NOT surprised Jayse is good at football with such a competitive father?!

I hope you keep Tyler in check on the field :)

Farris said...

Hey woman, you are doing just fine on your blog. I'm aware that Wes is a grown man but I still think of him as this little boy, It's good to see him and his cute family.

Becky said...

I'm sure Tyler was giving Jayse some NICE encouraging words on the field....cause he is so calm about that kinda stuff! HA HA