Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm a Slacker!!

Alright, I admit it, I'm a slacker!!! I knew that this would happen, I would create a blog and not update it as much as I wanted. Sorry, just be patient with me :) I may have to turn it over to Tyler if it gets too bad, since his life is working on the computer, but Hopefully not.

So we really aren't boring people...just a little busy.....on the go as well. Actully I have had alot of projects going on at home. Painting, repainting, redecorating, VINYL (for those of you who don't know I have vinyl machine. The kind you have seen that is popular for home decor. I really enjoy doing it!) oh, and did I mention the normal cleaning and keeping up with the kids. Anyhow cut me some slack. I'll get going here.

3 comments:

Sister P said...

It's dang about time! I look everyday and think, "Hm, guess she isn't busy or doing anything to write about!" J/K Mom Parris

Colton and Ashley said...

Yeah I almost gave up on you! Sheesh! Get going...sit down and play with it for awhile and then it will become addicting. It took me FOREVER to get into it...but once I did it's great! And easy! So no slack cutting! Get to work girl!

Amy said...

Hey Janelle! I stumbled across your blog and had to say hi. It's been so long!