Thursday, June 11, 2009

2009 Graduation

2009 GRADUATE
(from Preschool!)

Ok. I think we are in trouble with this girl. I gotta tell you the story behind this. Since Tyler has been doing a little photography here and there. He took pictures of Audie, my sister like I think about 5 different times, Anyhow, Breeana decided that she too also needed graduation announcements. SO she picked out her outfit and off we were to get pictures. We've yet to make her announcements. Tyler has been busy with work and scout camp, so they got put on the back burner since it really only is PRESCHOOL ! But I am sure she won't forget! So this is the outfit she picked. She did the posing too. Tyler did a great job as always! Great Job in preschool Breeana! She made alot of new friends which was why I put her in preschool, now she will have so many friends on her first day of kindergarten! This was a serious graduation( I mean just look at them) Not really actually they could've cared less but this was the real deal......caps, music, report card, AND a photo book of the school year.

Kindergarten here I come!!


Breeana with her teachers. Miss(Aunt) Vicki, and Miss Lynn They were great, they put alot of time into doing alot of things with them
Jayse at his end of year field day.(Don't know who that crazy kid is next to him, just looks like a goof ball in the picture) I kept missing all the important pictures, but he did really good. His team took 1st place in the relay. He was pretty excited about that.
on you mark, get set and run like heck while trying watch the kid next too you! Watching these kids was hallarious! They were too worried about the kid next to them. Too Funny!

No comments: